Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Calling on the Easter Bunny.

Plans are being made at the mouse-house for the up and coming Easter egg hunt in the woodlot.
Except here, in Ontario, the grounds don't look anything like the photo above.

This is very serious stuff and has to be done right. :)))
And I'm having lots of fun planning. Although I fret a lot. You'd think I would have out-grown that by now. I'm a little impatient.

The sign is up on the one hundred and fifty year old outhouse at the opening to the woodlot.
The OH was washed and scrubbed to an inch of it's life last summer
and now the door always holds some fun whimsy.
The hunt starts here
(but not in here. ;-) 
so we hope the Easter bunny & his pals read this and fill those coloured eggs hidden in the woodlot with treats.


Easter Bunny Stop Here.

We have five egg hunters counting on it.



Since this photo was taken we have lost most of our snow.
Now we need the sun to dry the ground up.
And lots of it.
Yesterday I walked to the stone wall through water, snow and mud.
Agh!

"Come on, sun."

And no blue-birds yet. :(
(told you I was impatient)



"Wake up, Audrey, and help me fill the eggs."
"You're dreamin' "

hugs, Deb





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar